Hello! Welcome to my blog! Yaaaay.

:D

Friday, July 10, 2009

Top Three Science Fair Project Choices

1. What effect does the number of fletching (0, 1, 2, 3, 4) have on the accuracy of an arrow at a distance of 10 yards?
-I chose this topic because I like archery, and am interested to see if three fletching on an arrow is really the most accurate.

2. Can baking soda substitute for baking powder in a recipe?
-I chose this topic because I bake a lot, and sometimes I do not have all of the ingredients. Knowing if baking soda can substitute for baking powder would come in handy if I'm ever short on baking powder.

3. What effect do different ant repellents (ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and salt) have on the number of ants that travel to the food source?
-I chose this topic because I am not fond of ants near my house, but also do not want to harm the environment with toxic pesticides. If I found an ant repellent that worked in this experiment, I could use that to keep the ants away.

1 comment: